Banana Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- STRAWBERRY TOPPING:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine bananas and lemon juice; stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in strawberries and food coloring if desired. Let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Drizzle some over pie. Cut into wedges; serve with remaining topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 378 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 206mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Banana Cream Cheese Pie
"This is fantastic. My family loves it"
"This pie is so easy to make and my family loved it. My son said he just couldn't quit eating."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.