Banana Cookies Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in the pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 142 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Cookies
"While they tasted good, I didn't like having to make the master mix ... I don't want to store the extra, I just want to make a batch of banana cookies. (Plus, I'm never sure that I cut in the shortening enough and kept thinking 'what if I got too much/too little' in this 2 1/2 cups')The batter was a little too muffin looking for me. It would have been less effort to just make muffins. But in the end, they tasted good but in my opinion are more Cakey than cookie. I was looking for something crisper.I probably won't make these again. I'll use the leftover bananas for bread or muffins."
"just made these and they are awesome"
"Very good recipe. Master Cookie Mix is a recipe that can be found HERE, people. Just look it up. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Master-Cookie-Mix"
"These cookies are really good."
"these are good , to find master mix just ask search that how I got it"
"what is master cookie mix?"
"sounds easy and tasty though! "