Banana Cookies Recipe
The down-home flavor of banana bread comes to a cookie in these soft sweet snacks. They can be stirred up in seconds, thanks to Ruth's handy mix.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in the pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 142 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC