The down-home flavor of banana bread comes to a cookie in these soft sweet snacks. They can be stirred up in seconds, thanks to Ruth's handy mix.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in the pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Banana Cookies in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p35
Reviews for Banana Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review