- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in the pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Cookies(6)
Sort By :
just made these and they are awesome
Very good recipe. Master Cookie Mix is a recipe that can be found HERE, people. Just look it up. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Master-Cookie-Mix
These cookies are really good.
these are good , to find master mix just ask search that how I got it
what is master cookie mix?