Banana Colada Sundaes Recipe
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, orange juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is smooth. Stir in bananas; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in extract.
- 2. Serve warm over ice cream. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 398 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Banana Colada Sundaes
"Banana colada sundaes are delicious and one my family uses for special occasions only. They taste so good, we share any time we can. They're a keeper and going in my recipe box."