Banana Coffee Smoothie
The banana and coffee pairing may seem a little different, but sip this creamy smoothie, and you’ll realize you’ve discovered a winner. Mia Werner of Madison, Wisconsin submitted the recipe.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup coffee yogurt
- 1 small banana, frozen, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 45-60
- seconds or until blended. Pour into a chilled glass. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 266 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.