With its chocolaty twist, this frothy concoction appeals to folks of all ages, assures Anne Yaeger of Houston, Texas. The zippy sipper is a great way to ensure youngsters get plenty of calcium-packed yogurt and milk, too.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Banana Cocoa Smoothies in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p61
Reviews for Banana Cocoa Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review