- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Banana Cocoa Smoothies
"A great breakfast on the go. I substitute almond coconut milk and it is fabulous"
"This turned out well, I wasn't sure what the chocolate drink mix was and substituted fat-free Hershey chocolate syrup and it was great."
"Nice way to use up bananas and satisfy your sweet tooth. This was really good and easy. I would say it's only 2 servings though, not 3."
"This recipe was in my first Good and healthy Newsletter. Made it last night and it's amazing, very easy and a great use for all those bananas that seem to get too ripe too fast! Thanks!"
"Kids liked it!!"
"I'm diabetic and am always on the hunt for new recipes, especially drinks. This rated high for me and I will make it often. Thanx"