- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Banana Cocoa Smoothies
"A great breakfast on the go. I substitute almond coconut milk and it is fabulous"
"This turned out well, I wasn't sure what the chocolate drink mix was and substituted fat-free Hershey chocolate syrup and it was great."
"Nice way to use up bananas and satisfy your sweet tooth. This was really good and easy. I would say it's only 2 servings though, not 3."
"This recipe was in my first Good and Healthy Newsletter. Made it last night and it's amazing, very easy and a great use for all those bananas that seem to get too ripe too fast! Thanks!"
"Kids liked it!!"