- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"Yum! I used shortening instead of butter and replaced 1/3 of the white sugar with brown (Ran out of white). They were great."
"I have been making these cookies for years. They are so light and yummy. They are a great choice for using up frozen bananas in my freezer rather than making banana loaf. I add just a liitle bit of cinnamon and nutmeg to my batch of cookies."
"Just completed this recipe. I used a mini cupcake tin for the batter - the most lovely, tasty cupcake cookie! YAY."
"Las mejores galletas de banana, muchas gracias!"
"These cookies are super good and I speak for my whole family on that!"