For breakfast on the go, this beverage will get the day off to a delicious start.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup ice water
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 10 servings (5 cups mix).
- To prepare breakfast drink: Place 1/2 cup drink mix and 1 cup ice water in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Banana-Chocolate Breakfast Drink Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p174
Reviews for Banana-Chocolate Breakfast Drink Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review