Birthday-morning special, these fluffy pancakes can be flavor adjusted to your heart's content! One of my kids eats the plain banana pancakes, another likes just chocolate chips added, and a third one goes for the works. —Christeen Kelley, Newark, California
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Maple syrup and additional swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips, optional
- Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Whisk the egg, milk and bananas; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened. Stir in chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and additional chips if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Originally published as Banana Chip Pancakes in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p33
Reviews for Banana Chip Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review