Banana Chip Pancakes
Birthday-morning special, these fluffy pancakes can be flavor adjusted to your heart's content! One of my kids eats the plain banana pancakes, another likes just chocolate chips added, and a third one goes for the works. —Christeen Kelley, Newark, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Maple syrup and additional swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips, optional
- Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the egg, milk and bananas;
- stir into biscuit mix just until moistened. Stir in chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when
- bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and additional chips if desired. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 3 pancakes (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 589 calories, 25 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.