Banana Chip Pancakes Recipe
Birthday-morning special, these fluffy pancakes can be flavor adjusted to your heart's content! One of my kids eats the plain banana pancakes, another likes just chocolate chips added, and a third one goes for the works. —Christeen Kelley, Newark, California
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Maple syrup and additional swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips, optional
- 1. Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Whisk the egg, milk and bananas; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened. Stir in chips.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and additional chips if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
3 pancakes (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 589 calories, 25 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 903 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Chip Pancakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC