- bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- Combine bananas and lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, beat
- cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream,
- cornstarch, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Fold in banana mixture. Pour into crust. Place pan on a
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Let
- stand for 5 minutes. Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread
- over top of cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with
- fruit. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 380 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.