Banana Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake home-style cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 15 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup 2% milk plus 1-1/2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine contents of the crust mix, wafers and sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup milk and contents of filling mix on low speed until blended. Beat on medium for 3 minutes or until smooth (filling will be thick). Spoon into the crust. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk remaining milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set (pudding will be stiff). Arrange banana slices over filling. Spread with pudding, then whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 468 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 594mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Banana Cheesecake Pie
"This is amazingly good!!! My family doesn't care for whipped topping so I leave it off. If I'm serving this to company, I put the whipped topping in a bowl and let people add it to their piece if they want."
"I purposely made adjustments to this recipe: instead of the no-bake cheesecake mix, I used:one package (8-oz.) cream cheese, 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup butter, melted and 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar. I used one package (3.4-oz.) FRENCH VANILLA instant pudding mix with 1/2 tsp. banana extract and 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk, 1-1/2 to 2 cups whipped topping and omitted the pecans. Not everyone is a fan of nuts! I mixed together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon-sugar which I pressed into the bottom and up the sides of a deep-dish 9" pie plate and sat it on baking sheet in 400o F. oven, TURNED OFF for 15 minutes. I combined the cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract for the cheese mixture and beat at least 5 minutes until blended well on medium speed. I then cut the bananas into slices which I arranged over the cheese filling.I beat the vanilla pudding mix, banana extract and milk, using my KA wire whisk attachment and spread pudding mixture over banana slices, then I added 1-1/2 to 2 cups whipped topping to at least cover the pudding. Because the cream cheese mixture I'd used was quite thick, I didn't need to chill it! I chilled this pie after I finished assembling it! I needed a recipe for the challenge this week on Cook's Corner, featuring bananas, so I chose to use this recipe!I plan to share it at the local hospital where I do volunteer work! I test my TOH recipe results out on the depts./chapel, etc.!Thank you, Kelly Haberny, for sharing your recipe! I'm sure that it will be a recipe keeper for me! delowenstein"
"Yuck! There's a better recipe from taste of home called banana cheesecake with a graham cracker crust that's actually worth making! It also is fast and easy to make and the end results are way worth the little bit of extra effort!"
"This is banana pudding and cheesecake all wrapped up in one. Very delecious!"
"Easy and very good!!My 3 year old said"Mom this is a keeper!""
"This first was published in Taste of Home years ago. It has become one of our all time family favorites. Always turns out nice and never any leftovers. For those with nut allergies, omit the pecans. Equally delish."
"I made this for Easter and the whole family loved it. It was so good and so easy! I used my Ninja to cut the butter into the crust crumbs and it worked like a charm."
"Re: Recipe for Cheesecake Pie Thanks for the info. I have never bought that mix before Trying the pie today.. Sours"
"the crust mix is in the no bake cheesecake box that you buy to use for the recipe,,, it comes with a crust mix packet and the filling packet."
"The directions refer to a crust mix but I don't see that listed in the ingredients, What type of crust mix ? It looks like a great recipe to try, but I need that information!"
"I made this pie.It was great and so easy.Keep them coming."