Banana Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake home-style cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 15 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup 2% milk plus 1-1/2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine contents of the crust mix, wafers and sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- In a large bowl, beat 1 cup milk and contents of filling mix on low speed until blended. Beat on medium for 3 minutes or until smooth (filling will be thick). Spoon into the crust. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk remaining milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set (pudding will be stiff). Arrange banana slices over filling. Spread with pudding, then whipped topping. Sprinkle with pecans. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Banana Cheesecake Pie(10)
Sort By :
Yuck! There's a better recipe from taste of home called banana cheesecake with a graham cracker crust that's actually worth making! It also is fast and easy to make and the end results are way worth the little bit of extra effort!
This is banana pudding and cheesecake all wrapped up in one. Very delecious!
Easy and very good!!My 3 year old said"Mom this is a keeper!"
This first was published in Taste of Home years ago. It has become one of our all time family favorites. Always turns out nice and never any leftovers. For those with nut allergies, omit the pecans. Equally delish.
I made this for Easter and the whole family loved it. It was so good and so easy! I used my Ninja to cut the butter into the crust crumbs and it worked like a charm.