- batter. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the
- confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. Spread
- over cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 497 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.