Banana Butterfinger Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- 2. Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the reserved candy just before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 290 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
"I made exactly like recipie shows and was excellent, I love butterfingers anyway! This taste alot like a flurry. Very good and simple to make."