Banana Butterfinger Pudding
You can substitute other kids of candy bars to suit your preference. The pudding flavor can be changed as wellperhaps to vanilla or butterscotch.LaVerna Mjones, Moorhead, Minnesota
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped
- topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the
- reserved candy just before serving.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.