Banana Butterfinger Pudding Recipe
You can substitute other kids of candy bars to suit your preference. The pudding flavor can be changed as well—perhaps to vanilla or butterscotch.—LaVerna Mjones, Moorhead, Minnesota
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- 2. Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the reserved candy just before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC