Banana Butterfinger Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- 2. Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the reserved candy just before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 290 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
"Very easy and a great dessert to make with your kids. My boys loved making it as much as eating it."
"Quick, easy and my boys loved it!"
"Quick and easy. It was a little heavy on the whipped cream side and we are big pudding fans, so I used one 5.1 ounce box of banana cream pudding AND one 5.1 ounce box of vanilla instant pudding and it was delicious!"
"What a delicious new desert! I doubled the recipe and filled two chocolate crumb pie shells for a family gathering. It was a big thumbs up. I will surely be making this again. . . maybe next time with Snickers."
"I made exactly like recipie shows and was excellent, I love butterfingers anyway! This taste alot like a flurry. Very good and simple to make."