- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the reserved candy just before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
"Very easy and a great dessert to make with your kids. My boys loved making it as much as eating it."
"quick, easy and my boys loved it!"
"quick and easy. It was a little heavy on the whipped cream side and we are big pudding fans, so I used one 5.1 ounce box of banana cream pudding AND one 5.1 ounce box of vanilla instant pudding and it was delicious!"
"I made exactly like recipie shows and was excellent, I love butterfingers anyway! This taste alot like a flurry. Very good and simple to make."