You can substitute other kids of candy bars to suit your preference. The pudding flavor can be changed as well—perhaps to vanilla or butterscotch.—LaVerna Mjones, Moorhead, Minnesota
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the reserved candy just before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Banana Butterfinger Pudding in Country Woman January/February 1999, p37
Reviews for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review