Banana Brunch Punch Recipe
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 3 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- 1. In a blender, cover and process the bananas, orange juice and lemonade until smooth. Remove half of the mixture and set aside. Add 1-1/2 cups warm water and 1 cup sugar to blender; blend until smooth.
- 2. Place in a large freezer container. Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water and sugar; add to container. Cover and freeze until solid.
- 3. One hour before serving, remove punch base from freezer. Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Yield: 60-70 servings (10 quarts).
3/4 cup: 68 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Banana Brunch Punch
"This was awesome...I've gotten rave reviews anytime I've taken it anywhere!"
"Great tasting refreshing punch"
"I made this for my mother's 70th birthday party and all of the guests loved it. There wasn't a drop left at the end of the party. Delicious!"
"We served this at our wedding reception... delicious!"
"Made this for daughters wedding reception.REALLY good."
"I made this for a bridal shower and everyone loved it."
"This punch has fantastic flavor, it was a big hit and my party!"