Banana Brickle Muffins Recipe
Toffee bits add great flavor to these delicious banana muffins. Serve them at breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a special snack.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) brickle toffee bits, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and baking powder. In a small bowl, combine the bananas, milk, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup toffee bits.
- 2. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 muffin equals 319 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Banana Brickle Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC