- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) brickle toffee bits, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and baking powder. In a small bowl, combine the bananas, milk, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup toffee bits.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Banana Brickle Muffins
Sort By :
"JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS MADE THIS INTO A LOAF INSTEAD OF MUFFINS"
"Delicious, moist, big muffins! Yummy!"
"My whole family raved about these muffins!. I added 1/2 cup coconut and 1/2 cup dried cranberries and sprinkled sliced almonds on top...sooooo good."
"My husband loves these muffins! added 1/2 cup coconut and 1/2 cup dried cranberries to the batter...yummy. Also used extra large muffin tins."
"These muffins were fabulous! I had to go buy more English Toffee Bits because my family wanted a second batch right away."