In a hurry? Enjoy a fast and nutritious breakfast drink with this recipe from Stacy Myers of Bristol, Tennessee. “I like pairing it with a muffin or a piece of toast in the morning,“ suggests Stacy.
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 2 small ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg
- Place the first six ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Banana Breakfast Smoothies in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p17
Reviews for Banana Breakfast Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review