Banana Blueberry Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries and mint and additional sliced bananas, optional
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and bananas. Pour into pastry shells. Spread with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with blueberries, mint and bananas if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
1 slice: 297 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Banana Blueberry Pie
"Easy and delicious! I had fresh berries so used the topping from another TOH recipe... "Cream cheese blueberry pie" plus homemade crust. Got rave reviews at the work potluck!"
"This is a very easy, fantastic tasting pie! I made it for Fathers Day because my husband loves blueberries and he absolutely loved it! He has requested that I make it again for our "out of town" family coming for a visit in 10 days!! I also used a whole can of pie filling for each pie."
"absolutely Delicious!! & easy! I make this all the time everyone wants the recipe!! love how it makes 2 pies!"
"I make this pie for my specialty catering, and everyone absolutely loves it - and its easy too! I use 2 cans of blueberries."
"This is very easy, fast dessert that is very good. Bananas and blueberries go very well together and happen to be my sons favorite, so he was thrilled. This is great summer dessert. I used a deep dish pie crust and only made one large pie, and I used the lower fat cream cheese, but otherwise followed the recipe."
"Delicious and oh so easy!"
"The Stone Fruit Pie is excellent - if you can't find fresh apricots - use some dried apricots - soften them a bit before adding to the fruits."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.