- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries and mint and additional sliced bananas, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and bananas. Pour into pastry shells. Spread with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with blueberries, mint and bananas if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Blueberry Pie
"absolutely Delicious!! & easy! I make this all the time everyone wants the recipe!! love how it makes 2 pies!"
"I make this pie for my specialty catering, and everyone absolutely loves it - and its easy too! I use 2 cans of blueberries."
"This is very easy, fast dessert that is very good. Bananas and blueberries go very well together and happen to be my sons favorite, so he was thrilled. This is great summer dessert. I used a deep dish pie crust and only made one large pie, and I used the lower fat cream cheese, but otherwise followed the recipe."
"Delicious and oh so easy!"
"The Stone Fruit pie is excellent - if you can't find fresh apricots - use some dried apricots - soften them a bit before adding to the fruits."