Banana Berry Smoothies Recipe
"My family is fond of smoothies, and we are always trying something new. This is one fruity blend they always want more of," Debbie Nelson reports from Sandy, Utah. "Feel free to experiment with other juices, sherbet flavors and frozen fruits. You'll be surprised and delighted with the number of tasty combinations you can come up with."
- 2-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup raspberry sherbet
- 1 large firm banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients in the order listed; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Banana Berry Smoothies in Light & Tasty April/May 2004, p61
Reviews for Banana Berry Smoothies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >