- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- In a large bowl, beat the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese,
- milk and pudding mix for 1 minute. Spread over top of pie.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining
- strawberries. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 508 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 495 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.