Banana Berry Drink Recipe
"This cold refreshing beverage is a great substitute for breakfast when you're in a hurry," relates Eric Knoben from Edgewood, Washington.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 3/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1. Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 100 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC