Banana Berry Drink Recipe
"This cold refreshing beverage is a great substitute for breakfast when you're in a hurry," relates Eric Knoben from Edgewood, Washington.
- 3/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1. Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 100 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Banana Berry Drink
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2011
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2010
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC