Banana Berry Drink
"This cold refreshing beverage is a great substitute for breakfast when you're in a hurry," relates Eric Knoben from Edgewood, Washington.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining
- ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 100 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.