"This cold refreshing beverage is a great substitute for breakfast when you're in a hurry," relates Eric Knoben from Edgewood, Washington.
- 3/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Banana Berry Drink in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p34
Reviews for Banana Berry Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review