Banana-Berry Brownie Pizza
"I like to make this dessert in June and early July so I can use fresh local strawberries," writes Tina Jacobs from Wantage, New Jersey. "The fruit lightens up the rich chocolate taste and pleases everyone."
10-12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch size)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and egg until
- well blended. Spread into a greased and floured 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until
- smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Bake 15 minutes longer or until
- topping is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries and bananas over topping;
- drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12