- 1-1/4 cups almond milk
- 6 frozen medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Sweetened whipped cream, optional
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add chocolate chips; cover and process 30 seconds longer or until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with whipped cream if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Banana-Almond Milk Shakes in Country Woman June/July 2012, p33
Reviews for Banana-Almond Milk Shakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review