This super-fast vegetarian dish is flavorful and only uses a few ingredients, so it’s easy to whip up as your entree is cooking. —Elizabeth Bramkamp, Gig Harbor, Washington
Featured In: 31 Easy Vegetarian Recipes with 5 Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute zucchini and onion until crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in seasonings. Add vinegar; cook and stir 2 minutes. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Zucchini Saute in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p61
Reviews for Balsamic Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review