This super-fast vegetarian dish is flavorful and only uses a few ingredients, so it’s easy to whip up as your entree is cooking. —Elizabeth Bramkamp, Gig Harbor, Washington
Featured In: 31 Easy Vegetarian Recipes with 5 Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute zucchini and onion until crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in seasonings. Add vinegar; cook and stir 2 minutes. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Zucchini Saute in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p61
Reviews for Balsamic Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2017
"Really great way to enjoy zucchini. Family loved it. We don't care for feta cheese-used Parmesan instead. Take care not to over cook or you have zucchini mush."