Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
A variety of savory seasonings give this dressing a tangy kick. It's the perfect complement to a bed of fresh greens.
- Edgar Wright
Silver Spring, Maryland
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 cups canola oil
- In a blender, combine half of the first 10 ingredients; cover and
- process until blended. While processing, gradually add half of the
- oil in a steady stream. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. container.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 36 servings (2 tablespoons each).
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 195 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.