- 1 salmon fillet (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup cubed avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels, toasted
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- Drizzle salmon with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cut salmon into two pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss spinach with remaining vinaigrette. Divide between two plates. Top each with half of the salmon, avocado, walnuts, sunflower kernels and cranberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Balsamic-Salmon Spinach Salad
Sort By :
"Easy and Fast! I left off the walnuts, and it tasted great! I used the same quantity of salmon to make 4 dinner salads. Guests thought I was making dinner fancy."
"Quick, easy, and delicious! The toasted walnuts and cranberries complement each other very well. Can't wait to make this one again."
"I added green onions and used vinaigrette I had on hand. Delicious and definitely one that will be used often."
"I had never had Salmon before. I was always hesistant to try it. I finally thought this looked like an easy enough recipe and so I tried it...It was easy and fast to prepare and delicious! I had decided because it was so low calorie I used 2- 5 oz pieces of Salmon per person...and I used a Raspberry Vinaigrette I had already on hand....Can't wait to have it again!"
"I rated it 3 stars - not 4"