- reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Cut sausages into 1/2-in. slices. In a large bowl, combine the
- linguine, reserved pasta water and pesto; toss to coat. Add the
- sausage, spinach, salad greens and grapes with pan juices; toss to
- combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 566 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 990 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.