Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry
The solution to expensive Chinese take-out is right here, but I think this pork stir-fry is much tastier.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
- for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry carrots in 2 tablespoons vinaigrette for 2 minutes. Add
- mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add water chestnuts and
- stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add hoisin sauce and remaining vinaigrette. Bring to a boil; cook
- for 1 minute. Add pork and heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 5
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now