Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
The solution to expensive Chinese take-out is right here, but I think this pork stir-fry is much tastier.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in 2 tablespoons vinaigrette for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Stir-fry carrots in 2 tablespoons vinaigrette for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add water chestnuts and stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add hoisin sauce and remaining vinaigrette. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Add pork and heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 5 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC