- pepper. Return pork to the pan, layering if necessary.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat is
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook noodles according to package
- directions. Drain; stir in the cream, cheese, butter, pepper and
- garlic powder. Serve with pork. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 3/4 cup noodles and 2 tablespoons sauce equals 533 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.