Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette
All gatherings in our family are centered around meals. The food gives us all a common bond of warmth, tradition and shared sustenance.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mixed salad greens and sliced sweet red pepper
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 10 ingredients;
- shake well. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens and sweet red
- pepper; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 1-1/4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 215 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.