Balsamic Herb Vinaigrette
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- In a blender, combine the first 10 ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. While processing, gradually add the oil in a steady
- stream. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 199 calories, 19 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.