- 1 slice wheat bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup sauteed Kale
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg (large), poached
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
- Boil a pot 2/3 full of water and then bring to a simmer. Add a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Crack egg into a measuring cup to help you slowly add it to the simmering water.
- Cook for about 4 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your preference. Remove with a slotted spoon and place egg on a paper towel.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add kale, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Place a slice of toast on a plate and top with sauteed kale and poached egg.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and enjoy! Yield: 1 serving
Originally published as Balsamic Greens Breakfast Toast in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Balsamic Greens Breakfast Toast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review