- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork on all sides. Remove pork from pan.
- Remove pan from heat; add vinegar, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in brown sugar. Return pork to pan, turning to coat.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Remove pork to a serving platter; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Pour glaze over pork before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBalsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
"So delicious. I could eat this everyday."
"We absolutely loved this recipe! The tenderloin was juicy and delicious. It was very easy to make. Am recommending this recipe to my friends."