Balsamic Glazed Filet Mignon
The perfect, robust steak with a molasses and vinegar glaze. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 12 min.
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 filets (4 ounces each) beef tenderloin
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoons salt, optional
- 3/4 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Whisk together molasses and vinegar in a large bowl. Lay steaks in
- marinade and fully coat both sides.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and position steaks on it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put steaks under broiler and cook for 6 minutes on each side (or to
- preferred level of doneness). Let rest a few minutes before serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 250 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 74 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-3/4 meat, 1/4 fat.