Balsamic-Glazed Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1-1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink, turning every 10 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine brown sugar and reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- 4. Place wings in a large bowl. Pour glaze over wings and toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
1 chicken wing equals 156 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer