Balsamic-Glazed Beef Skewers Recipe
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, whisk vinaigrette, barbecue sauce and mustard until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade for basting. Add beef to remaining marinade; toss to coat.
- Alternately thread beef and tomatoes on four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill skewers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-9 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally and basting frequently with reserved marinade during the last 3 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Balsamic-Glazed Beef Skewers
Sort By :
We liked it, it was a nice change and great use of my garden cherry tomatoes. It also fit ourr low carb high protein diet.
not sure why this was called "balasamic glazed". It is so overpowering with barbecue sauce. Horrible! Waste to a piece of meat.
Pretty good. I used stew beef and marinated the cubes in the mixture overnight. Tasty. Will make again.
These were okay at best. Would I make them again? No way! I agree with the husband who said that they could have more flavor. They were lacking something and I am not sure what.
OMG - I give this marinade a raving review! My husband said it was the best steak he's ever had! I followed the recipe and marinated overnight. I basted them at the end with the reserved marinade. I am going to make these again when our summer company arrives. Fabulous!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Kabobs >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >