This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get together. It's an easygoing, healthy side dish for kabobs, chicken or anything hot off the grill. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia
Featured In: 30 Fresh Tomato Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 large English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Cucumber Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Reviews forBalsamic Cucumber Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2017
"I peel most of the skin, cut lengthwise twice intoquarters, then 1/2 inch chunks. Much easier to gracefully eat than a slice. I also marinate in balsamic, a little water & fresh ground pepper for a day or two. Great for a healthy snack, too!"
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2016
"Very healthy recipes looks good thank you for sharing"
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2016
"I make this often and use red onions.Many types of onions are sweet if you know how to pick them out.I look for flattened orbs for the most sweetness. : )"
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2015
"easy and delicious! Especially yummy with garden fresh cukes, tomatoes, and walla walla sweet onions."