This fast, fresh salad is a winner at every get together. It's an easygoing, healthy side dish for kabobs, chicken or anything hot off the grill. —Blair Lonergan, Rochelle, Virginia
- 1 large English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Cucumber Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Reviews for Balsamic Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2016
"I make this often and use red onions.Many types of onions are sweet if you know how to pick them out.I look for flattened orbs for the most sweetness. : )"
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2016
"This delicious salad is easy to make. I'm not fond of red onions, used Vidalia."
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2015
"Easy and delicious! Especially yummy with garden fresh cukes, tomatoes, and walla walla sweet onions."