- 1 large English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Just before serving, stir in cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Balsamic Cucumber Salad
"Very healthy recipes looks good thank you for sharing"
"I make this often and use red onions.Many types of onions are sweet if you know how to pick them out.I look for flattened orbs for the most sweetness. : )"
"This delicious salad is easy to make. I'm not fond of red onions, used Vidalia."
"Easy and delicious! Especially yummy with garden fresh cukes, tomatoes, and walla walla sweet onions."