- 12 small red potatoes, quartered
- 12 bacon strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until almost tender.
- Meanwhile, cut bacon strips widthwise into fourths. Drain potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap a piece of bacon around each potato quarter; secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Serve with appetizers. Yield: 4 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Originally published as Balsamic-Cranberry Potato Bites in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p12
Reviews for Balsamic-Cranberry Potato Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2015
"We didnt care for this at all"