- 12 small red potatoes, quartered
- 12 bacon strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until almost tender.
- Meanwhile, cut bacon strips widthwise into fourths. Drain potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap a piece of bacon around each potato quarter; secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Coat appetizers with sauce mixture. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Originally published as Balsamic-Cranberry Potato Bites in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p12
Reviews for Balsamic-Cranberry Potato Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2015
"We didnt care for this at all"