Balsamic Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2. In a serving bowl, combine the chicken, tomato, olives and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/4 cups (prepared with reduced-fat vinaigrette) equals 184 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.