“Balsamic vinaigrette gives a refreshing zing to this pasta dish,” says Bill Hilbrich of Saint Cloud, Minnesota. “It can be served hot or refrigerated and served as a cold salad.”
- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the chicken, tomato, olives and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Chicken Pasta in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p23
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Balsamic Chicken Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review