- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the chicken, tomato, olives and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Balsamic Chicken Pasta
Sort By :
This recipe was VERY easy to make. I have two suggestions. 1. cook the chicken in garlic and olive oil first. 2. Add feta to the top once you plate the dish.
Made this recipe for dinner and people seemed to enjoy it...that or they are good liars. Either way, I found this recipe rather tasty and it satisfies well enough. I would cut down on the Black Olives as they tend to overpower things. I would add some sunflower seeds as well, add some crunch to it. I imagine this dish goes well with some moderately sweet red wine. Cheers all!
Haven't tried it yet.