Balsamic Asiago Salad Recipe
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 plum tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- 1. In a small serving bowl, combine the salad greens, tomato and yellow pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 72 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Balsamic Asiago Salad
"Loved this salad. I made it with the pizza on the same page. I ended up using Italian Blend shredded cheese since I could not find the cheese blend called for in the recipe."